Once you have embarked on your digital journey, there is no turning back. There is only the road ahead of you. This is true for your digital services as it is true for your steadily rising IT budget. Many factors contribute, making it much harder to control IT spend these days. Just to name a few:
- With the focus on digitalizing core business comes the focus on code quality - a cheap solution won’t pay off in the long run. Do you understand the trade-offs?
- Solution complexity is rising and many 3rd-party components need to be leveraged and integrated. Are you overpaying for these components?
- Short innovation cycles require a continuous development effort. Have you budgeted a realistic IT burn rate?
- Ask yourself, when was the last time you canceled a project that did not meet its milestones or seemed to go nowhere?
- While IT suppliers work in highly flexible and accelerated agile processes, you struggle to understand and negotiate statements of work. Are you flooded with bills?
These issues become even more pressing as Covid-19 has accelerated the digital agenda of most corporations as reported by a recent study published by Gartner Group.
We at dots&bits can help you get back into the driver’s seat when it comes to controlling your IT spend. We support companies worldwide with traditional and Next-Gen IT sourcing services. We have developed a unique approach to sourcing by combining our business competence and client knowledge with state-of-the-art IT development expertise, thus being able to bring IT-budgets down by 25-70% while maintaining project scope and increasing code quality.
Stop the bleeding and talk to us today at dots&bits.